Friday, June 19, 2015

Encounters with God: music makes a way

On 25 April 2015, music opened the door for me to a life-changing encounter with God, a very real heavenly experience that has transported me to a new level of spiritual awareness and intimacy with Jesus. The way I think now and the way I sing is different, and the transformation is continuing. 


It was pianist Graeme Cook's music ministry that was instrumental (pardon the pun) in this process. When you find a good thing, you want more of it, right? My ideas-generator got busy on how to make this happen, with the result that, during the first weekend in June, I hosted Graeme in my home so that others could experience the way his music brings you into the presence of God. I believe everyone who came to those meetings had a life-changing encounter with God. I know I was doing things musically that I've never done before. It was indescribably beautiful and I'm eager to keep pursuing it.

This past week, I've been working with Graeme on a multimedia project featuring photos and audio recorded during that time. Here's a brief sample for you.


Graeme has provided 4 audio tracks on his website ParadiseSong.com which you can download, or listen to for free online. To connect with Graeme personally, you can fill out the contact form on his website, or go to his Facebook page Paradise Song.

Fiat lux!
Narelle

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...