Friday, April 8, 2011

Spotting Narelle in Virtual Choir 2.0

Here is the record-breaking video:

Did you find me in the choir's virtual universe?

I'm on the Australian planet (yes, well, what do we Kiwis think of that? lol). Planet Australia revolves past viewers between the phrases "Upon my pillow safe in bed" and "a thousand pictures fill my head" between 1:12 and 1:13 on the counter. Look directly above the word "Australia", second row above the word, at the highest face visible on the planet. That's me.


Here's an EarthView from Google showing where the "Planet Australia" singers are from. I will post details soon of what it was like to be one of them.

And here's the man who made it possible: Eric Whitacre.
I'm sorry I don't have a photo of Team Whitacre. As Eric says, he's just the face of the project. The technicians and management staff made it happen. I close this post with a heartfelt, enthusiastic roar of applause for TEAM WHITACRE!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...