Sunday, January 9, 2011

What a mistake to make!

The saying goes,
A mistake is evidence that someone has tried to do something.

I'm always trying to do something, so mistakes decorate my existence like red bows on a Christmas tree.

Two days ago, I tried to send a nice, sensible message to my YouTube friends and subscribers. What I managed instead was to send a pile of invitations for them to join YouTube! Yes, as the rat who stood on the rake said, What a silly mistake to make. What was worse was that I still couldn't figure out how to send a message I typed myself, so I couldn't apologize!

I found two YouTube tutorials on how to do it, but the instructions wouldn't work for me, so I can only suppose that YouTube was sulking. I have yet to go back and try again.

If you're one of the nice, innocent people whose day I interrupted with a silly email, I'm sorry! I hope I won't do it again!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...