Sunday, July 25, 2010

Singing for Susan Boyle & Jules Riding -- in the same year!

Progress in health management has allowed two exciting things into my life.

I've begun work on backing vocals for Jules Riding's next album debut, a concert that will be filmed live in Auckland on October 9th. Check his website for more details. I expect to also participate in at least a couple of the tour dates, those close to my hometown.

Last week, with 24 hours' notice, I auditioned for Susan Boyle. She's looking for someone to duet with on her next album, someone for whom she can do what Simon Cowell did for her. Even if I'm not what she's looking for, it was a fantastic opportunity, and I was provided with a reason to make a cool video which I hope you'll enjoy watching as much as I enjoyed making!



Just in case you thought the sound effects were contrived...

Hmm, what happened to my quiet year for writing the Queensland novel? That project seems to have been pushed to the back burner! Tomorrow afternoon it shall be my hot spot. I am determined.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...